Jet Professional Cabinet Saw - $800 (New Bern)not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhreed

New User
james
eastern NC craigslist > for sale / wanted > tools - by owner please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
[h=2]Jet Professional Cabinet Saw - $800 (New Bern)[/h]
Date: 2012-07-11, 4:34PM EDT
Reply to: xqgqd-3133198469@sale.craigslist.org [SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP]
Jet Model JTAS-10XL 10" Cabinet Saw. Left Tilt, 3 hp., 220V with "X-acta fence and mobile base in excellent condition. This is a professional quality heavy duty cabinet saw still manufactured and retailed at over $2,200. Don't miss the opportunity to get this central tool of your shop at an incredibly good deal. All manufactures instructions and paperwork included. Call (252) 772-3089 Please note; Because of the barrage of fraudulent e-mails received following postings, I will no longer respond to e-mail requests for information. Please call or text if you must. Thank you

5V65E45J33E83Me3Hec7b8543757bb78e1ee1.jpg

I have one just like it and love it.\
James

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3133198469

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS