Jett 18" Bandsaw - $650 (Garner NC)

Date: 2010-02-10, 6:02PM EST
Reply to: sale-stfsm-1595277490@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Jett 18" Heavy Duty Band Saw With Jett Mobile Base Included
Just over a year old, Barely used & In mint condition
I'll toss in Some brand new blades
Price is Firm
CASH ONLY

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n13k43me5O15T95Pca2a5abb367157b01736.jpg

PostingID: 1595277490

MIKE NOAH

New User
Mike
FWIW, I think I have either that model or a very similar one and I paid about twice that new from Klingspor last year. What little I have used it I have been satisfied with it's performance.

woodworker2000

New User
Christopher
That is a good deal if it is the 1.75hp model and a smokin' deal if it is the 3hp model. If I were in the market for a bandsaw, I would be on my way to Garner right now. As it is, I'll stick with my 14" for now.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Isn't this the one that Dan Bowman mentioned going to look at in this thread about the Dewalt SS? He mentioned that he didn't get it and there was a list of folks wanting to look at it. I guess it's possible that it hasn't sold yet, maybe Dan has a phone # or direct email contact for the guy that he'd be willing to share.

Brian.

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Isn't this the one that Dan Bowman mentioned going to look at in this thread about the Dewalt SS? He mentioned that he didn't get it and there was a list of folks wanting to look at it. I guess it's possible that it hasn't sold yet, maybe Dan has a phone # or direct email contact for the guy that he'd be willing to share.

Brian.

Well now for the rest of the story. I so quietly mentioned to SWMBO (usually LOML) that I was going to go look at this saw if given the chance. She proceeded to remind me that less than a month ago i swore that the drum sander was "the last big piece of equipment I will need". Even though she conveniently forgot that I also said "except for upgrades" I think, with my man card in the balance, she is going to win this one. Such is life!!

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Geoff, think you could convince her that this really isn't a "big" piece of equipment by showing here pics of 30 and 36" bandsaws?

mburke911

New User
Mark
be careful what this person says.

Misleading email caused me to drive back from out of town (> 2 hours), because they wanted it gone today. I thought the deal was ready to be closed (on this and the scroll saw) and the seller blew me off.

I should have known better. :BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS