Jeff, this Bud's for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
only the pattern for now , got a lot of portrait work going on but I needed a break from the faces :mrgreen:

owl3-15.jpg

View image in gallery

Hope to tweak it a little more and cut it soon on some of that purdy birds eye ply I have ( you know the stuff :icon_thum )
Thanx for use of the pic bro :notworthy:

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Great job bro :icon_thum- I noticed a couple of "floaters" in there is that the way you are going with it

sawduster

New User
Robert
Great job bro :icon_thum- I noticed a couple of "floaters" in there is that the way you are going with it

naw, got some more tweaking to do and at some point I just cut and work around it on the fly :mrgreen: Except for the eye .... that will have to be a floater

every time I look at it I notice something else . That's the way with " busy " patterns. Sooner or later I just cut the dang thing and hope for the best :gar-La;

PChristy

New User
Phillip
naw, got some more tweaking to do and at some point I just cut and work around it on the fly :mrgreen: Except for the eye .... that will have to be a floater

every time I look at it I notice something else . That's the way with " busy " patterns. Sooner or later I just cut the dang thing and hope for the best :gar-La;

:gar-La; I know what you mean bro - The one I cut out today changed alot from the pattern and the one you and I worked on this past weekend will mostly change as soon as I start the machine up :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS