It lives....The table stands alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monty

New User
Monty
Most excellent! Outstanding work (as usual)!!! I really like the design -- I can't wait to see how it will look when you've finished the "lake".

DavidF

New User
David
The next step is to finish installing the apron and then finish the legs with some black tinted clear for a couple of coats and then 4 coats of full clear before rub out to gloss. The table top has been grain filled and sealed and will now be taken to a semi-gloss to contrast the legs.

DavidF

New User
David
Chris - it was commissioned by Carol, one of those off the cuff remarks "wouldn't a hall table look nice right there"

Thanks for all the nice comments. This thing has virtually no refereance edges to work from and it's an elipse, not a circle so even the radius changes between the 4 legs so each was hand fitted.

Carol likes it so I'm happy.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
OK, I had better not be hearing any of those "all I'm good at is making sawdust" comments out of you again because then we'll all know that you're full of it!

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
Beautiful work, very nicely done. What is the software that you use for design and rendering?

Steve D

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Very nice work David. I really like the way you formed the legs and attached them to the top.

DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS