Not open for further replies.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
The Tool Yard Sale
Saturday, Aug. 2, 2008 8am til 5pm
Sunday, Aug. 3, 2008 1pm til 5pm
OR
By appointment weekdays after 5pm AFTER THE SALE DATE CONTACT: dianedhooper@gmail.com to make an appointment if you cannot make it on sale dates.

Tools and accessories from Steve Hoopers shop located in Salisbury, NC

********The sale will be in the garage/shop behind the house **********

Street address will be provided to members via PM to me or by email contact with Diane.

Images of some of the things are posted in the "Tools and Equipment" photo gallery and labeled "Hoopers Tools and Accessories" http://www.ncwoodworker.net/pp/showgallery.php Go to sort by time frame and select "last two weeks" from the drop down menu. Better yet is to put "Hoopers Tools and Accessories" in the search engine of the gallery.

The NCWW membership is being given first chance to buy-----------believe me, there are some bargain prices to be had. The lady has priced things to sell so if you want some bargains--------be there.

There are too many items to list. In addition to the tools (hand tools and power tools) there will be metal storage cabinets, wood storage cabinets, rolling carts with shelves, lumber, hardware, electrical supplies, sandpaper, router bits, drill bits, and more.

I quote Diane "Tell them to bring their trucks and load up"----"If it isn't here, they don't need it".

I will try to answer any questions concerning the items but I do not have all the specs on all the items. I believe she has all the items visibly priced so you do not have to ask "how much". :icon_thum

So there it is fans--------come one, come all and get some real bargains:tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool:

Jerry

Last edited:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Whether or not I purchase anything or not, I plan on being there!!!!:icon_chee

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
The Tool Yard Sale
OR
By appointment weekdays after 5pm AFTER THE SALE DATE CONTACT: dianedhooper@gmail.com to make an appointment if you cannot make it on sale dates.

Street address will be provided to members via PM to me or by email contact with Diane.

Images of some of the things are posted in the "Tools and Equipment" photo gallery and labeled "Hoopers Tools and Accessories"

The NCWW membership is being given first chance to buy-----------believe me, there are some bargain prices to be had. The lady has priced things to sell so if you want some bargains--------be there.

There are too many items to list. In addition to the tools (hand tools and power tools) there will be metal storage cabinets, wood storage cabinets, rolling carts with shelves, lumber, hardware, electrical supplies, sandpaper, router bits, drill bits, and more.

I quote Diane "Tell them to bring their trucks and load up"----"If it isn't here, they don't need it".

I will try to answer any questions concerning the items but I do not have all the specs on all the items. I believe she has all the items visibly priced so you do not have to ask "how much". :icon_thum

So there it is fans--------come one, come all and get some real bargains:tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool::tool:

Jerry

Could someone make this a sticky thread until Saturday? I would like all members to be aware of the bargain weekend.

Jerry

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
Tracy---------the post about the sale is not showing up as a "sticky" on the home page. ???????????????????

Well it is there now------------note the edit advising the sale is in the garage/shop behind the house.

Jerry

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Unfortunately it will happen without me:wsad:
I'm a traveling man this week. I'll check when I get back and see if you guys leave anything.

Threejs

New User
David
Can someone PM the location? I will try to swing up there Saturday, if I kniow where I am going.

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
The Tool Yard Sale
OR

********The sale will be in the garage/shop behind the house **********

Images of some of the things are posted in the "Tools and Equipment" photo gallery and labeled "Hoopers Tools and Accessories"

Jerry

If anyone is interested in a breakfast gathering place before the sale, there is a good breakfast place about 3 or 4 blocks from the sale sight. The name of it is "Checkered Flag", located at the NC150 and S Main intersection. Just come to the sale hungry to buy:rotflm:

Jerry

TracyP

Tracy
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at Jerry's request kinda!!

Last edited:

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
If anyone is interested in a breakfast gathering place before the sale, there is a good breakfast place about 3 or 4 blocks from the sale sight. The name of it is "Checkered Flag", located at the NC150 and S Main intersection. Just come to the sale hungry to buy:rotflm:

Jerry

What time are you thinking?

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
What time are you thinking?

That would be up to the group that wants to gather. Sale starts at 8am so 7am would not be too early for breakfast and be there when it starts.

I will be at the sale Sat. morning to help Diane------I may not be at the breakfast gathering if there is one. It was just a thought .....................

Jerry

TracyP

Tracy
I would be interested in the breakfast gathering. I am always interested in group meetings around food though:gar-La;

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
I don't think I'll have that much time to hang around - not sure yet, but I'll be glad to see you all at the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors