Intro

campbellcraft

New User
Bob
As I celebrate 10 years with the group, perhaps it is time for an introduction. Unfortunately the timing is also of my fourth year anniversary out of the shop. Health issues have made it problematic for me to woodwork, hand strength and balance Issues had made the shop a little dangerous. Better health and a long talk with Berta at the Extravaganza have encouraged me to get going again. If everything keeps going well this year I hope to be more involved with the group and woodworking.

campbellcraft

New User
Bob
Mike and Dirk, thank you. After surviving two tours in Vietnam, I decided life is too short to not enjoy. Like many of us on this site, I have a great wife and I’m back in the shop. I never thought I needed very much, but as I look around I have so very much. Life is good!

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
WW'ing does not require a lot of tools - just a few and a generous dose of desire and you can make anything you want. Glad to know you are hanging in there, Bob.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Good to hear from you, Bob. I think you joined us for a few of our monthly lunches in Greensboro awhile back. We'd enjoy having you come again anytime you're able.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Bob, small steps and slow you can do quite a bit. One thing to consider is a cnc router. THe CNC does tha majority of the cutting and you really are touching up with hand tools ......... just an idea, stay well, stay positive

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS