Interest in classes in the Concord area?

Would you attend a class in Concord

• Yes

Votes: 23 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LB75

George
I'm considering offering up my shop in Concord to host (not teach, not that advanced yet) classes in the future. I have enough room to host a good number of students and plenty of parking. Just curious if we have enough people in the Concord area to justify trying to hold a class here. Thinking it would be nice to get some of the classes hosted closer to our Charlotte area members.

Acelectric

Wayne
Corporate Member
There have been several classes that I would have liked to attend but they were a bit too far away for me. Concord would be perfect for me.

beloitdavisja

James
Corporate Member
I would be very interested. With a 1 & 4 year old, devoting a whole day on the weekend to go up to Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area is hard to swing.

pridmore

New User
Andy
I would most certainly attend a class. I would even be willing to "donate" more than the usual $30-$40 to maybe help pay for one of our more seasoned instructor's accommodations and meals. The Raleigh trip is usually the limiting factor for me.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
That would be an hour and a half for me, not much more than a trip to Bill's.

What would y'all like to learn?

kclark

New User
Kevin
I would love to see a segmented turning class. I am very interested in getting started segmenting.

JohnW

New User
John
+1 for plane and sharpening.

Thanks to George for the great idea and offer of his shop space.

Thanks to Mike for offer to teach.

Last edited:

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Looks like we need to schedule a class! We need to pick a date., topic, instructor.
It looks like Mike is willing to teach his hand plane/sharpening class.
Let's do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS