Inay Banding

Status
Not open for further replies.

blbradford

New User
Bruce
If you need some Inlay Banding, I highly recommend looking at www.inlaybanding.com :eusa_clap I have bought from this site 5 times for various projects. The product ships the next day. They have a very large selection to choose from. I love to use the flexible stuff you can see it in this clocks I made:
Ben.JPG

and this one too:
Emily.JPG

Bruce
:eek:ccasion1

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bruce you do know that the owner is an NCWW member. I have met Matt and seen his works. His inlays are amazing.

blbradford

New User
Bruce
Scott- Yes- I know he is a member- His work (boxes) shown on his web site "IS" amazing. Have you used the flexible banding before?:wsmile:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wonderful work there, Bruce!!!!!!!!!:eusa_danc

That maple is awesome looking wood and the finish rocks.

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Scott- Yes- I know he is a member- His work (boxes) shown on his web site "IS" amazing. Have you used the flexible banding before?:wsmile:

I have not used it but I have have seen Matt demo. I know Matt is planning to do more demos
at the WW shown in Charlotte.

Larry Rose

New User
Larry Rose
If you need some Inlay Banding, I highly recommend looking at www.inlaybanding.com :eusa_clap I have bought from this site 5 times for various projects. The product ships the next day. They have a very large selection to choose from. I love to use the flexible stuff you can see it in this clocks I made:
Ben.JPG

and this one too:
Emily.JPG

Bruce
:eek:ccasion1

Very nice work. Ditto on Matts products and promptness. Great doing business with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS