In Need of Temporary Shop Space

lazylabacres

New User
Joe
Hey Y'all,

My wife and I are going to be moving to Person County in a few months and that means I am going to lose my shop space (which is currently my 2-car garage). Though the space is small, I have built up my business enough where I am going to be taking it from a side hustle to a full time gig. That being said, I'm trying to avoid being shop-less while the new workspace is being built.

If anyone knows someone who is looking/would be willing to rent out a small retail space, garage, etc. that has power for a few months, please let me know. I'm probably going to be looking to move my machines into a space around October"ish" so please let me know if you or anyone you know might have a solution for me. I'm not looking for a free space, but I obviously can't justify paying out the wazoo when I'll be paying the bank for a construction loan simultaneously.

I'll be moving to Rougemont, NC from Wake County so anywhere in the Roxboro, Northern Durham County, Creedmoor area should work. If you know someone with a space that isn't in this woodworking community, please have them message me through social media (Lazy Lab Acres on YouTube, Instagram, & Facebook).

Thank y'all for taking the time to read this and I appreciate any help/suggestions that you may be able to provide.

Best,

Joe Thomson
www.lazylabacres.com

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Joe, could your needs be met by a couple of portable storage buildings? Renting commercial space will be about the same in costs. Set them up on your property, then sell off after shop is built.

lazylabacres

New User
Joe
Joe, could your needs be met by a couple of portable storage buildings? Renting commercial space will be about the same in costs. Set them up on your property, then sell off after shop is built.
That might be a viable option if I can find some that are big enough to meet my needs. Thanks for the suggestion!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS