In need of CHERRY lumber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmy

New User
Tim
I'm looking to get about 20-25 b/f of cherry lumber. looking for 4/4. Does anyone have any? Let me know the price and how much you have, maybe a couple people have enough cherry laying around. I'm trying to stay local so in the triad would work best. Thanks.

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
You are not far from The Hardwood Store in Gibsonville. You will find a link to their site on the right side of the page. You are only about 30 minutes from them, and I can promise that you will not regret making the trip there. Also, I do believe they give a discount to members here.

JWBWW

New User
John
Poindexter Lumber in Clemmons keeps a small amount of dressed 3S (13/16") cherry and for smaller quantities like this it's a great time savings over the longer distance searches.

Wurth Wood Group/Greensboro Hardwood is another Triad alternative.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
You are not far from The Hardwood Store in Gibsonville. You will find a link to their site on the right side of the page. You are only about 30 minutes from them, and I can promise that you will not regret making the trip there. Also, I do believe they give a discount to members here.

And "The Hardwood Store" gives a NCWW discount. Just be prepared (bring money). I can never walk out of there without extras.

Timmy

New User
Tim
Poindexter Lumber in Clemmons keeps a small amount of dressed 3S (13/16") cherry and for smaller quantities like this it's a great time savings over the longer distance searches.

Wurth Wood Group/Greensboro Hardwood is another Triad alternative.

Thanks John. Poindexter didn't have any cherry on their website. I checked out wood group and I think I will go ahead and get the lumber from there. It is about $4.25 a b/f.

Timmy

New User
Tim
Thank everyone for the help of trying to locate some cherry lumber. I also posted on Craigslist and had numerous amounts of email from people with cherry. I got a pretty decent price going with Wurth Wood Group in High Point. $4.19 b/f. Again, thanks for all your help.

blazeman45

Steve
Senior User
Just came back from the Hardwood Store with a load of Cherry. I had them plane and sand it.... BEAUTIFUL stuff... I paid $5.05 bf for it but the service and selection was worth it!!! :icon_thum

Skip2mylue

New User
Heather
Timmy,
If you're ever in the Raleigh area (or Wilmington), you should check out Anchor Hardwoods & Cape Fear Riverwood. Two companies under one roof specializing in domestic/exotic lumber, as well as reclaimed wood from both above ground sources and the Cape Fear River!

captaincox2525

New User
Robbie
I have some Cherry that has not been sawn yet. I can saw the 4/4 as you would like. What length would you like to have? I can sell it for $2.50/Board foot. Just let me know.

Robbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS