In need of a photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
We would like to improve our brochure with some action photos from class. We tried to do this last class but all six of us just got too wrapped up working with the students to spend any real time taking photos/videos. What we need is for one more volunteer to join us at Fort Bragg on Jan 19. The only requirements are a decent camera, a dash of skill and talent and the willingness to spend a day you will remember for a long time. Thanks

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Phil,

I suggest that you send a PM to Dreuxgrad. He's a retired professional and a great guy.

bobby g

jazzflute

Kevin
Corporate Member
Let me talk to my lovely bride about this. I'm a pretty experienced still photographer and she's done a lot of video. And I spent four years at Ft. Bragg, so it seems like the right thing to do. I'll get back to you ASAP.

K

jazzflute

Kevin
Corporate Member
My wife would be happy to join me for this good cause, so if we are still needed, please let us know the details, and we will block out the time. We have all the equipment needed to do pretty much whatever you want to do, from still images to full-on video interviews with participants. (My wife was an on-air TV reporter in Atlanta for more years than she would want me to list publicly, and is now a PR exec, so she really knows what she's doing in this arena.)

As an SF and 82d ABN vet, it would be neat to visit the old stomping grounds again.

K

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
My wife would be happy to join me for this good cause, so if we are still needed, please let us know the details, and we will block out the time. We have all the equipment needed to do pretty much whatever you want to do, from still images to full-on video interviews with participants. (My wife was an on-air TV reporter in Atlanta for more years than she would want me to list publicly, and is now a PR exec, so she really knows what she's doing in this arena.)

As an SF and 82d ABN vet, it would be neat to visit the old stomping grounds again.

K
The Boardsmith jumped in fairly quickly,so he will get the jan class. We will be having a very special guest instructor sometime in the spring, I would like to hold you in reserve for that. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors