IMPORTANT: 2021 Raffle Update

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Due to testing positive for COVID late last week, I will not be attending the picnic. The raffle will go on as scheduled, but unfortunately, we will only have 3 items on-site at the picnic ($750 Klingspors gift card, and 2 pairs of rip/cross-cut handsaws). There will be door prizes at the picnic, so everyone will leave with something in hand.

Rest assured, all prizes will be awarded! Winners will be notified via email and I will update the master prize list with the winners username and ticket# on the NCWW site.

Except for the Laguna Lathe and Festool package, which have to be picked up at Klingspors, we will ship the prizes to the winning ticket holders, at no cost to the winners. As there will be over 90 prizes to package, address, and ship, I will get them to the winners.

I know this is disappointing for all, none more than me, as I was looking forward to resuming fellowship among these crazy times. Thank you for understanding and your patience.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Neal,
I hope you are well and get through it quickly with no issues!

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Neal, thank you for ALL that you have done and continue to do for the NCWW...stay healthy!!!

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Thanks for your work and get well soon. Perhaps a couple of pony express's to various consolidation points so winners can pick up prizes rather than shipping them all.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Hope you come through it as well as I did Neal, we need you, we want you, and we can't fully enough express our gratitude for all you do for NCWW--you're one of the big stones that really makes us rock! So rock on brother!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS