i'm a grandpa !

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
I've looked like one for several years .........now I finally get to wear the hat :gar-Bi

Introducing
Nathaniel James Webster 8 lbs 20-1/2 inches born 7:47 PM last nite ( 09/23 ) :icon_thum

grandpa2.JPG

View image in gallery

my son the proud papa

The Shoppe Widow stakes her claim

Finally a grandpa :eusa_danc

Thanx for lookin' :D

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
:eusa_dancCongratulations Robert!!!:eusa_danc

You certainly look the part. Proud, Happy and looking forward to spoiling him to the utmost!

Enjoy. It's a great feeling.

Wayne

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Congratulations, Robert! My best to you, the shoppe widow, and the proud parents.

However, I think your Nathan stole my Nathan's blanket...and he wants it back! LOL

Enjoy your new grandson.

Bryan S

Bryan
:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc Robert, I can promise that you are going to love it. :icon_thum

Congrats :eek:ccasion1

Charlie

Charlie
Corporate Member
Congrats on the newest edition. Won't be long and he will be running around the shop.:gar-La;

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Congrats bro! Great pic, and you are beaming. But, I wonder....who is going to do YOUR scroll saw portrait? ;)

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
WhoooHooo! Congratulations Robert, the fun is just beginning. You need one of those signs that reads, "If I had known grandkids were this much fun, I would have had them first."

Is it just me, or does the scroll saw community seem to be expanding? First Scott, now Robert. :rotflm:

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors