I'll jump in the pool -

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZMan

New User
Bob
Hi y'all -
I heard there was a forum for NC woodworkers. Good to be here.

I'm working in High Point now and will move there soon. I'm closer to all the stores and lumber now.

I've been active at the WWA for a while and check into the Creek every now and then. Now I can check out this forum and connect with ww'rs closer to home.

A few of us are cranking up a club in the Gboro Woodcraft store. If you're in the area, come on down. 2nd mondays, 630p. (no affiliation other than shopping). As a matter of fact, one of our new members mentioned this site. That's how I found it.

I've done a couple of larger projects for the wife and grandkids, but now do mostly small boxes and such - dabbling in turning too, but not much.
:eusa_danc
Bob

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Welcome, we're glad to have you here. I suspect This weekend might be slow beacuse of the holiday. But jump in anyway.

If yould like to put your club meetings in the calander. it would sure help. We'all be waiting for pictures:icon_thum

cskipper

Cathy
Glad to have you join us. Can't wait to see some pictures of your work. Thanks for adding meetings to the calendar! Was your referral from Barbara?

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Come on in the water's fine ZMan.. Oh.. you already did that. Welcome to the site.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Zman, we are glad to have you here. I look forward to your input around the forums. Dave:)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Welcome Zman, hope you enjoy NC and the forum. :mrgreen:

Are you a triplet? Currently, I know of three Zmans' :eusa_clap

Sapwood

Jay

New User
Jay
zman

Welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing pics of your work. You will soon learn folks around here don't believe it 'till they see it.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
Welcome, Zman and beware of the dreaded wooguy disease! Symptoms include a steadily lightening wallet and the appearance of large quantities of power tools weighing over 1000 lbs! Be forewarned, it's highly contagious!

b4man

New User
Barbara
...and a welcome from me. I was just in the store Saturday with my daughter. She found a schedule for some classes but no one mentioned your new group to me so I'm happy to know about it and will try to get there in December.
I look forward to meeting you.
Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors