IAP - aka Penturners Meeting - Raleigh Chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
As a reminder the Penturners meeting will be held Thursday 2/16/12 at 6:30pm at the WoodCraft store on Pleasant Valley Road. Regardless of your level of turning, everyone is welcome so stop by and check it out. The group has a lot of talented and knowledgable members. If you have any questions, please let me know. I hope to see you there.

Kevin

Kevin, Since there is not a Charlotte Chapter do you have any advise in starting one and not to hijack a thread but do any people around Charlotte was to start this up.... PM ME and I will start a list

Gary_C

New User
Gary
Hi Kevin...

I'm a brand new penturner and would be interested in visiting this group. I'll try to make it...how many folks come to this meeting?

gary

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Gary, there's typically 6-8 members out of the 15 listed that make it to the meeting. Several drive from outside the area such as Fayetteville and SC.
Stop by the meetin or PM with questions or a shop visit. In my case it's a garage visit.

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Just a quic reminder about the pen turners meeting this Thursday evening at WC 6:30pm. I will probably be at Wendys across the street getting a bite to eat before the meeting. All are welcome to attend.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS