I do SOME flat work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood

Well I do a little flat work too.This is a cross a friend ask me to make.He wants to put it up where they spead the ash's of his mother.It's made out of Sapele.I drilled a hole in the bottom for a steal rod.Now he don't have to figure out how to put it up.It's got 5 coat's of poly on it.Thanks for looking.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Robert that looks great. How did you join the upright and cross pieces? How come the upper half of the upright is so much lighter than the rest, it that just a camera trick?

Dave:)

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Robert that looks great. How did you join the upright and cross pieces? How come the upper half of the upright is so much lighter than the rest, it that just a camera trick?

Dave:)

Thanks Dave.I morticed both piece's to join.As far as the light spot it was just the way the light hit it.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Looks nice, however if it is going to be outside the poly just won't cut it. Trust me when I speak from experience, it will peel and crack in no time at all.

FWW just did a great article on finishes for outside. In the future, you may want to consider one of the products they had listed for durability.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
WTG,looks very nice,sure hope you get a good finish on it,like already said poly an weather don't get along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS