I do not want any more tools!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIYGUY

New User
Mark
With the advent of Father's Day this is my announcement to my family and any others who think I need another tool. Please ... I have drawers and drawers of tools. I have some that have never been used and some I could not figure out what they are supposed to do. I have tools from the last two centuries and more from this one. I have woodworking tools, carpentry tools, mechanics tools, gardening tools, electricians and plumbing tools, ones for fixing cars and some for fixing bikes. I have hand tools and power tools, I have sharp ones and dull ones, I have ones that work and some that don't - but I do not need another tool! I especially do not need another "multi-tool" with 15 options that do not do a good job at anything.

Did I mention I do not want another tool? BTW - none of them are for sale nor being given away. Every single one of them has some sentimental value - either when I lost some skin using it, or a former special someone thought it would be the perfect gift, or I created something with it that looked like what it was - a brain cramp from an admitted tool-a-holic who just had to use it that day, then and there. The best ones are shiny new because I bought them thinking some day down the road I would have a need for it and just could not resist that bargain du jour. These are the best ones because I never knew it would be as much fun to just look at it as to use it.

So world - if you must present me with another tool take my advice. Save the aggravation of shopping and obsessing over what gaps in my collection could be filled - simply send the money to the charity of your choosing and that will make us both happy!

RayH

New User
Ray
Sounds like you need a new tool -- maybe a tool management tool to keep track of all your stuff:tool::gar-La;

decibel

New User
Patrick
If you see a post like this from my ID then ignore all the rest as my wife has commandeered my account :rotflm:

NCTurner

New User
Gary
Ahhhh I get it reverse psychology....right? :icon_scraWhat else could it be. :dontknow: Oh to have some peoples problems.:gar-Cr

erasmussen

RAS
Corporate Member
I think you need to have a long talk with Mr. BAS, and see if he can get you straightened out :gar-La;

James Davis

New User
James Davis
Moderators....This man's account should , No MUST be suspended. He has definately gone over the deep end. This is no place for such blasphemy! I hope they find a cure for what ever he has soon.:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

James

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Two questions:
Who are you?
What have you done with Mark?

You need therapy. Get help. Order a Lee Valley catalog. Don't make us do an intervention. :tool:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
:rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:, that is on my list for the funniest thread winner at the 2010 picnic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS