HVAC in/near Youngsville

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
The time has come to replace our 20 year old HVAC. Gonna go the full route, all new everything I expect. cash money, no credit wanted or expected ( shop fund goes back to zero :( ) Any input ? Who and why ( or why not for that matter) ? Any comments welcome ....public or private :cool:

TIA :icon_thum

Acelectric

Wayne
Corporate Member
I just had my 40+ year old unit replaced today. I would recommend the company that did mine but it would be a long haul for them to get to you. Good luck on finding a good company to replace yours.

tarheelz

Dave
Corporate Member
Our unit made it just 11 years. $4200 later this month, my SawStop Fund is down to some sad negative number.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Kalab, over at North Raleigh Heating and air is who we use on rentals that I maintain. A couple years back, he replaced my FIL's heat pump. Twenty percent cheaper than next guy, with a better SEER rating. If I don't replace my own later in the year, then he will be my choice. Ask about his discount for payment in cash. You would be amazed at how much time his mom spends in court trying to collect on bad checks.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Call Alford Mechanical in Bunn. They do all our commercial work and have a great residential team. They installed my new Trane system recently. Gary Alford is the owner and will serve you well. Tell him I sent you.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just had mine replaced by Greer H&C. They're family owned and operated. They weren't real cheap (is anyone?) but did excellent work. Gave me a 5% discount for a cash sale.

Also not making any large tool purchases this year while the savings re-builds.

- Ken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors