Hurricane Irene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
The kids are with their mom this weekend so my house in Durham will be mostly empty. I'm designating it as an official NCWW evacuation shelter for folks down east who want to get out of harm's way. My cousin's wife and two kids are likely coming up (He's a police officer in Greenville and will likely be very busy) but I've still got plenty of room if anyone needs a place to crash.

Trav

skeeter

New User
Charles
Travis,

Although I have emergency plans in place, I would like to say thanks for such a generous offer. Just another example of the type of people who make this website so great.

Thanks again!
Charles

Glennbear

Glenn
Travis,

Although I have emergency plans in place, I would like to say thanks for such a generous offer. Just another example of the type of people who make this website so great.

Thanks again!
Charles

I totally agree, you said it well Charles. Travis has a big heart that matches his physical size. :wsmile:

Last edited:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Terrific offer Travis. Of course, people taking you up on that will need to bring hand tools in case the power goes out.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Travis,
Thanks for thinking of us, that's a gracious offer. My wife is staying over on a business trip and my job keeps me here doing storm related duties. I've buttoned up the house and yard. So let's hope it's a near miss. Jim

Rob

New User
Rob
Travis, great idea. I'll offer my place, it's just the wife and me, we have a couple extra beds, if anyone east needs a place, just let me know.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
How do you think Goldsboro will be effected?

Or do you think it is far enough West that it will be ok?

RayH

New User
Ray
How do you think Goldsboro will be effected?

Or do you think it is far enough West that it will be ok?

Just saw on the news that they are flying the aircraft out, but I think that's normal when they lack hanger space and winds are forecast. No word on anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors