Howdy, Ya'll

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyps

New User
Tony
Hi ya'll,
New to the forum, looking forward to getting to know ya'll, learn alot, have fun.
I'm a retired U.S Army Master Sergeant, born a cajun, retired in Maryland and slowly working my way back down south. Though, I believe NC is as far south as I am going to be able to get the Mrs. to agree to go. So, for the time being, NC is home...
I have a fair sized shop (though a shop can never be big enough) with a selection of power and hand tools (never have enough tools, either)..I (Err, we) make mostly things for the grand kids, friends, relatives and a few paying things on the side (gotta pay for those tools)!!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!
Tony ...

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Welcome Tony, I am glad that you found us. It sounds like you've got a good start in woodworking. I would love to see some pictures of your shop and projects so set up a photo album when you get a chance we love pictures :icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Tony, I am glad that you joined up. I look forward to your input in the forums, as well as seeing pics of what you working on.
See your around!!!

Dave:)

J

jeff...

Welcome :icon_thum We are picture hungry round here, like eye candy 8-O

christopheralan

New User
Christopheralan
Welcome to the group. Alot of great folks with alot of good info. Looking forward to pics of your shop and projects!

MikeH

New User
Mike
Welcome Tony. I am sure you will thoroughly enjoy the site. Upload some pics of projects when you get a chance.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hi Tony and welcome to NCWWer. I think you will find this a great resource for your woodworking interests. So join the fray with questions, answers, and pictures :mrgreen:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors