Howdy fellow saw dust creators!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grayfoxflutes

New User
james
I humbly introduce myself to all that were here before me. My name is James, and I make flutes full time plus. It is a labor of love that I am very thankful for the opportunity to do. My business is gray fox flutes, if ever someone out there is curious, has advice, or a question, I love to talk about woodworking. I'm new to the forum thing, so please forgive my ignorance as I figure this out.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard, James. You have come to the right web site. There are other flute makers on here and you might hear from some of them.

redknife

Chris
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, James. I'm sure you have a lot of insight to offer. I can fairly say we'd love to see your work and work in progress pics. Feel free to ask questions, offer advice, and post pics.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Glad you're here James. Don't be bashful, we'd all love to see pics of your flutes, so ump right into the sawdust pile! :icon_cheers

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome to our website James...love to see some pictures of your work

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to one of the friendliest website in the region. Ask questions, give advice when you have it and did somebody mention we love pictures.

I think they also mentioned that we have a few other members that also make flutes. Hopefully you can start some discussions with them.

Grayfoxflutes

New User
james
Thank you so much for making me feel so welcome! Here's some pics.
1464230693924.png
1469397969073.png

Attachments

• 1448515908911.png
    1448515908911.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 179
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS