How does it go ? Snooze and you lose Updated 3-3-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Every once in a while I come across some extra stuff that looks like it could be useful in a workshop

Next week I will be removing some nice upper and lower cabinets that look to be in great shape. The uppers are approx 23 by 30 and I forgot to measure the base cabs but you can get a good idea from the photos

The plan is that these will be available 2/21 but that could slip a week if demo goes slow. As always I reserve the right to adjust number given to any one member in an attempt to accommodate all.

I have a few: 12 base cabinets, 37 wall cabinets and more work surfaces than I can count

So tell me what you need and be ready to pick up either 2/21 or 2/28 between 8 and 10 am. Location is downtown Raleigh

IMG_0019.jpg
IMG_0018.jpg

Last edited:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Re: How does it go ? Snooze and you lose

put me down for 4 bases 10 uppers and 2 tops totaling around 20' :) if there is any left by the time they are out I can do more.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member

Phil...my son in law would like 4 uppers

ck1999

Chris
User

I would like four uppers, two bottoms and 1 top.

thanks

Chris

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member

Phil, about what size are the tops? I could probably use about 20' in length or maybe more dependent on how wide they are. Thinking of using them for tops on some cabinets I already have that I want to make into a miter station as well.

Thanks,
B.

manfre

New User
Manfre

Can I get 4 base cabinets and 2 work surfaces?

mkepke

Mark
Senior User

I could use two bases, two uppers and a section of top.

-Mark

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member

If there are any left, 6 top and 4 bottom please. Also some work surfaces if you have them.
Thanks Phil.

Last edited:

hymie123

Jim
Corporate Member

If there are any left I'd be interested in 2 top & 2 bottom. I'd also be interested in work surface or 2.

Jim

toolman

Administrator
Chad

If my Adding is right I will take the last 7 Upper (wall cabinet)..

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member

Phil-

I would be interested in some work surfaces but only after everyone else...I've received enough stuff from you so the wealth should be spread around a bit.

Fred - depending on when these are available, I may be able to go with you and help you move whatever cabinets you get back to your shop....maybe stack a few work surfaces on top to "protect" everything. ;-)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member

If by some miracle between 2 and 4 uppers become available I would be interested.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff

So... I just looked up the definition of generous in the dictionary and it said "refer to Phil S." Go figure...

mkepke

Mark
Senior User

Also, I can help move cabinets to the southwest Wake area via pick 'em up truck if people need help. Anything other than brief storage would be a problem tho.

-Mark

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member

UPDATE WITH BETTER DIMS

Finally had an opportunity to closely measure these

The majority of the uppers are actually 47" wide with four doors (all the uppers have quality Grass 170degree hinges) So those that wanted 4 23" uppers will get 2 47" uppers I also have 2 36" wide three door uppers and two 36" wide two door uppers

The base cabinets are smaller than normal so please check that you can still use them. First they sit on a separate 4" high base.
The actual cabinet is 25 high by 19 wide by 19 deep and I have 16 of these.

the work tops are:
20 1/2 x 93 black 6 each
30 x 57 black 6 each
30 x 38 black 6 each
26 x 70 green 2 each
47 x 30 green 2 each
26 x 106 green 2 each

manfre

New User
Manfre

UPDATE WITH BETTER DIMS
The base cabinets are smaller than normal so please check that you can still use them. First they sit on a separate 4" high base.
The actual cabinet is 25 high by 19 wide by 19 deep and I have 16 of these.

the work tops are:
30 x 57 black 6 each

I'm hoping to use the 4 bases and 2 tops (30 x 57 black) to make matching office desks for my wife and I in the new office space of the house. The smaller size and 4" high base will work fine for my needs. If the 4" high base can be swapped for casters that I have, that would be even better, but not a problem if that is not possible.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member

If available I'd like 1 each of the 26x106 and 26x70 surfaces.

B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors