How do you take a photo from the Gallery and insert it?

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
Could you post instructions on inserting a photo from the site gallery? I have photos loaded and I am unable to select and paste. All I get is a drop image box.

Thanks

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
See the three dots and arrow next to smiley face? Click that and "insert media"

Sorry, that is for link outside NCWW.

Go to your album, click on photo, below to right is Copy image BB code. copy and paste into post.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Thanks. Now the flip side: how to delete pictures from my gallery for housekeeping and removing clutter?

index.php

index.php

index.php

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Go to your albums, see a little square box in top right corner of photos? Check that box, then at bottom of album is “delete”.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
I want to delete individual pictures, not entire albums. The old system was a lot friendlier but...

Go to your albums, see a little square box in top right corner of photos? Check that box, then at bottom of album is “delete”.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I want to delete individual pictures, not entire albums. The old system was a lot friendlier but...
No, you click the box on each photo that you want to delete then delete only the ones you clicked, not the whole album. This is way simpler than it seems.

Charlie Buchanan

Charlie
Corporate Member
No, you click the box on each photo that you want to delete then delete only the ones you clicked, not the whole album. This is way simpler than it seems.
I have been unable to find the white box to click—or the delete selection.
I am using IPad with latest IOS update.

Last edited:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
So, you don’t see anything like these screen captures I made?

Could be this is moderator only but if that is true we need to change it.

danmart77

Dan
Corporate Member
Go to your album, click on photo, below to right is Copy image BB code. copy and paste into post.

Mike thanks for trying but this does not work. That is so troublesome I will try to find another way. All the photos in my albums are just going to sit for a while.

I think this new site is good for my woodworking. I am going to spend more time building and a whole bunch less time on the site with this new "simple" system.

Maybe someday.

Last edited:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
All you have to do is click on the two blue pages where it says “copy image bb code” then go to your post and paste.

Charlie Buchanan

Charlie
Corporate Member
So, you don’t see anything like these screen captures I made?

Could be this is moderator only but if that is true we need to change it.

View attachment 184160

View attachment 184161

View attachment 184162

View attachment 184163
No. No boxes on my pictures. No delete choice that I can find.

BTW, the only way I can see my photos is going to Media tab and filtering “by owner”—me.
I can’t get there through my profile. I can upload pictures to posts from my home devices’ picture folders, but I can’t see a way to copy them from the galleries.

Not a big deal.
I’ll eventually figure it out I guess.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS