How do I make a contribution ?

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
At the top of the forum page, in the bar that has Home, Forums, etc., go to the right and you should see a Donate/Pay option, hit the down arrow and select the option that says "Donate to NCWW". Follow those instructions.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
What sort of error message? At what point in the process?

Kelly

Kelly
User
I get the screen where I fill in the amount, then “0” for frequency and a message pops up saying “ error occurred while processing. Please try again later”.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I get the screen where I fill in the amount, then “0” for frequency and a message pops up saying “ error occurred while processing. Please try again later”.
You need to put 1 in that spot. You want to donate one time.

Martin Roper

Martin
Senior User
Also, if you are an Amazon shopper, you can donate through Amazon Smile at no cost to you every time you buy. Amazon sends a small portion of each purchase to the designated beneficiary.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Kelly (@DKA)
What are you using? (Tablet, laptop etc.) and what browser?
I started one with Google on my laptop and enter $10, 0 or 1 for recurrences and hit "save" and a pop-up asked for credit card information...

Do you have a pop-up blocker? If yes, can you disable it for the transaction?

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Make sure you are logged into the site when you click the 'Save' button. I just tried that scenario and had a popup message occur. Once logged in, I had no issue getting to the page to enter the transaction details

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Exactly what step is giving you an error? I can impersonate your account, and i see everything normally on my computer.

Are you using a Windows PC, Macbook, iPad, Android tablet, phone? What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser or device?

On the initial screen, enter the donation amount and 0 for a one-time donation, click Save.

Do you get to the screen where it shows your NCWW username?

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
Exactly what step is giving you an error? I can impersonate your account, and i see everything normally on my computer.

Are you using a Windows PC, Macbook, iPad, Android tablet, phone? What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser or device?

On the initial screen, enter the donation amount and 0 for a one-time donation, click Save.

Do you get to the screen where it shows your NCWW username?
I sent him my name and address and instructions to mail me a check. I will deposit it in the account.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just hope it is limited to him or vary few with donation-time around the corner!

Kelly

Kelly
User
The check is in the mail. Sorry for all the trouble. This is for services rendered for a charity item by James Davis.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS