How do I edit my classified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Bobby,

If you will navigate to the "Settings" screen (upper right-hand corner of your screen), you will find the option to edit your Classified Ad in the left-hand sidebar menu (scroll down a bit to find it). I believe you will get there from the "My Classifieds" option, but don't hold me to it as it has been awhile since I placed a test ad as a normal user (admins have a totally different edit path).

bobby g

Bob
Corporate Member
Bobby,

If you will navigate to the "Settings" screen (upper right-hand corner of your screen), you will find the option to edit your Classified Ad in the left-hand sidebar menu (scroll down a bit to find it). I believe you will get there from the "My Classifieds" option, but don't hold me to it as it has been awhile since I placed a test ad as a normal user (admins have a totally different edit path).

Thanks Ethan. So, there is another step after clicking on "my classifieds" and selecting the one you want to edit. There is a small (select) box on the right side of the screen displaying this classified from which a drop down menu appears. One option on it is "edit". After that, it's easy! ;)

bobby g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors