Hot Deals from Northern Tool, IMHO

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
July Northern circular came yesterday. They have several items that to me are a "good buy." 10" flat free tire on steel rim, $5.99 (reg. $17.99,) Prime 50', 12ga 3 wire extension cord, $29.99 (reg $59.99,) 50# Black Diamond blasting abrasive, $4.99 (reg $10.99,) 3M Virtiua Protective Eyewear, $0.99 (reg $2.99,) Irontron Metal wall-mount rack with 24 bins, $19.99 (reg $44.99.) Don't need the cord, but will pick up a set of tires for my generator. This way, I don't have to worry about tires being flat during a loss of power. Blasting media is "dirt cheap."

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I make a trip nearly weekly to HF. I love to work on restoring my old garden tractors and there are many things large and small I've found very useful from my parts washer, sand blast cabinet, engine hoist, 20 ton arbor press, to hand tools like gear wrenches, etc. My satisfaction level for these items runs high. There are some things that may be duds, but in general their cheap tools do the job very well for me. I see I need to go check out these bargains as well, thanks Bruce for the heads up!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
If that is a wheelbarrow tire that is flat free, you can keep them all. They are much too hard to roll, as they are about as stiff as a half inflated pneumatic tire. Tough to push one loaded with concrete or sand.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
If that is a wheelbarrow tire that is flat free, you can keep them all. They are much too hard to roll, as they are about as stiff as a half inflated pneumatic tire. Tough to push one loaded with concrete or sand.
No. These are for hand trucks, generators and the like. I've pushed thousands of yards of concrete in wheelbarrows in an earlier lifetime.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
I've pushed thousands of yards of concrete in wheelbarrows in an earlier lifetime.

And I've watched people
push thousands of yards of concrete in wheelbarrows in my lifetime.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ditto to both of ya.......
Then you'll understand my contempt for those tires.
One of the best things that ever happened to me was loaning my inflatable tire hand trucks to a guy that lost it. He felt so bad he bought me a solid tire hand truck. I haven't looked back......

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS