High School Students Work

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyrod444

New User
Jack
Here are a few bowls my high school students just finished. The first one is a locust burl 9" Dia. by 6" high that my best students did. The next is a maple burl bowl.
Jack
a.JPG

100_1023.JPG

100_1024.JPG

macdaddy

New User
Steve
If you can read thank a teacher. So now if you can turn a bowl thank a teacher. I really like the natural holes in the wood. It gives the bowls a real rustic touch. Your students did a great job.:eusa_danc:eusa_clap

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Very, very, nice! When can they start giving lessons to the rest of us? They're good :icon_thum. Between these folks doing magnificent bowls and Alex doing amazing pens... I know the future of turning is secure!

skeeter

New User
Charles
After the luck I've had this week with my first bowl, I think I need your class. Nice work by the students.

flyrod444

New User
Jack
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I started teaching more turning to my students a few years back and it is really paying off. Turning motivates them more than anything I've done in my 26 years of teaching.
Thanks,
Jack

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Your students make me jealous! That is some awesome work!

You really should invite them to join us here. Or alteast let them read the comments their wonderful work is recieving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS