Hi to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
Welcome aboard!

I took a moment to view your uploaded photos and all I can say is that your work is beautiful. I especially enjoyed your paintings -- but then I greatly admire anyone who can paint, sculpt, or carve since I am totally lacking of talent in those departments!

I think I speak for everyone when I say we can not wait to see your future works. I am also a disabled woodworker, so I know what you mean by 'slow' -- I figure it takes me about 10 hours to do what most could get done in just 1 hour. Fortunately my woodworking is just a hobby, so being slow is largely irrelevent (except, of course, for stressful glue-ups!). Frustratingly, my health has been worse than usual lately, so I have not been able to spend much time in my shop the past few months (which really does border on torture!). I finally broke down and bought an XBox just so I'd have something to do while stuck in bed!

So here's a toast to better days ahead! We are always happy to see new members around here.

theartist09

New User
Jim
Thank you all for your kind words and i look forward to learning and sharing with all of you. Have a wonderful day and be safe.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS