Hi guys! I’m back after a long layoff!

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Some of you may remember me. My name is Bigdog72 and I was active in the forums from 2008 thru 2014. I stopped playing in my shop back in 2014. Just didn’t have time. Was working way to hard! Any way I finally retired in 2019 and here I am. My wife needs me to do something besides complain. I figured I should complete all the projects I had started back then. That will be relaxing. HA! Anyway see you in the forums! Do you still do shop tours?

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Some of you may remember me. My name is Bigdog72 and I was active in the forums from 2008 thru 2014. I stopped playing in my shop back in 2014. Just didn’t have time. Was working way to hard! Any way I finally retired in 2019 and here I am. My wife needs me to do something besides complain. I figured I should complete all the projects I had started back then. That will be relaxing. HA! Anyway see you in the forums! Do you still do shop tours?
Welcome back Geoff. Feel free to complain all you want over here! Yes we still do shop tours, but it'll be a while before we have the next one.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Geoff, sure do remember you. Welcome back. Yes we do still to shop tours. and we do workshops and demos at Klingspor. Well we did before Covid-19. There are still some of us long timers around. Congrats on your retirement. I retired 01/01/2015. Best job I ever had.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Welcome Back ...... If you need a place to complain this will work. Remember, misery loves co-misery :rolleyes:

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome back, and I hope you get to relax just a little.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome back, I retired in DEC 2019. So far it's working out to be the best job ever!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS