Hi from Wake Forest

waitup

New User
Matt
Hi, I am a remodeling contractor by trade looking to get back into my hobby of fine woodworking and build some cabinets for a house we are currently building. Stumbled across you folks in one of my Google searches about dust collection for the shop in the new house and figured I'd jump in.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Matt,
We are glad you found us.
As you have likely seen there is a TON of knowledge here and presented in a friendly way!
"Jump in" is right - you will get out of NCWW what you put in - as questions, and answer them when you can.

I think the discussion is likely the best advantage here that I haven't found elsewhere - a "True discussion" because there are usually more than one way to accomplish a task in this craft!

JohnnyR

John
Corporate Member
Welcome Matt - just over the border in Rolesville. Hope to meet up when this s.s. passes.

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
Welcome, I am just a little South of you in the North Raleigh/Wakefield area so if there is any thing you need, we are just a few minutes apart.
David Turner

waitup

New User
Matt
Thanks for the warm welcome. We're in an apartment while we build, so I am having to scratch the itch with reading about woodworking and YouTube videos. Looking forward to getting back in the shop though.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
If you have to scratch the itch in the interim give a shout out. Many here (myself included) don't mind helping with shop time.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS