Hi everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonehunter

New User
Jeff
Hi, I'm knew to the site. I was a auto tech for 20 years, but now I'm disabled.

I have been doing woodworking on and off for years. My interest seems to be leaning toward turning at this time. I love the segmented bowls.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's work!

Jeff

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Welcome Jeff!!

Turning is loads of fun and can be addictive!

Enjoy some BBQ for me if you get the chance!

Partman

Danny
Corporate Member
Welcome Jeff. :icon_thum Auto tech, I am a parts manager in a new auto dealership. Welcome to the site and glad to have you join. :cool:

Danny

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome to the site Jeff great group of folks here. Don't forget we like pics here so upload some to your photo gallery.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Jeff! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Glad to have ya! This is a great group of folks. Please feel free to jump in at any time. :icon_thum

Cheers,

Trent

davejones

New User
Dave
Hi Jeff, welcome to NCWW.

I have been here a few months now and can say that there is much knowledge to be gained just by hanging around. Best of all, it couldn't be a nicer group, willing to help in anyway they can. :icon_thum

Dave

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Jeff, I am glad that you found us, and I welcome another member from JoCo. If you're into segmented turning you should check out some of the work done by Earl (erasmussen). It's some of the best work I've personally seen.
I look forward to your input in the forums, hopefully seeing some pictures of your work, and seeing you around sometime.
Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Hi Jeff and a BIG Welcome to ya. here at NCWWK'er!!!:icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

I look forward to reading more of your posts and by all means some pictures of your segmented turnings.:wsmile::wsmile:

Post often, stay safe around those power tools and by all means have fun!

Wayne

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Welcome to NCWW, Jeff. Ditto what DaveO said about Earl's work.

BUT, if you want to stay on the light side, the right side, the flat side, then check out ol' sawduster's scroll saw work. He can inspire you. Beware of that slippery slope of turning. Resist!

:rotflm:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome from one prior auto tech to another. It is great to have you on board.

wchipper

New User
Cliff
Welcome Jeff, new myself, but I find this a great site, these guys are great when you need something. and it give use guys a place to hang out when we are not in the shop.:icon_chee

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hi, Jeff!
Don't hesitate to jump in with questions and answers. The site has a host of great turners . . . but you can be sure I'm not one of them :gar-Bi

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS