Hi everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

tooboos

New User
tooboos
Hi guys
My name is Alex, I moved from Russia 2 years ago and started to do some woodworking here. Just want to say hallow everybody.
Here is some of my project. My wife help me a lot with toys painting.

I follow this forum around 1 month and can say, that I happy to found so friendly community. Thank you guys.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• komplex.png
    komplex.png
    385 KB · Views: 212
  • lift.png
    lift.png
    268.1 KB · Views: 209
  • bike.png
    bike.png
    433.3 KB · Views: 217
  • dogs.png
    dogs.png
    432.8 KB · Views: 221
  • karl.png
    karl.png
    431.7 KB · Views: 208

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Welcome and happy new year to you and your family. We seem to be gaining many more members and I am glad to see you feel the friendship here.

You do some good work and I'm sure will will learn something from you and your wife. The little rabbit family is very cute.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Tooboos!
We are glad you found us and I too have to say that is some really nice work.
Thank you for posting the pictures.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
Welcome aboard tooboos. Seldom do new members post pictures with their introduction. Keep up the good work, we very much like pictures and look forward to seeing more of your work.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Really happy to have you with us Tooboos! enjoying the pictures of your work, and thinking you have a very fortunate son to have such creative parents. Looking forward to viewing many more pictures of your work. We all learn from one another, and it appears you have a great amount to share with us!

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Welcome to the forumTooboos, feel free to ask questions, start discussions and share more of your projects

TENdriver

New User
TENdriver
Welcome, and Wow! I really enjoyed seeing your work and I’m looking forward to your future posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors