1. Buy first HF dust collector. Use adjacent each WW machine as required. (Upgrade with Thien baffle, Wynn filters, bags, etc., to maximize micro-particle filtration and minimize filter loading resistance.
2. Buy/install 6" piping system. Plan it around final cyclone location.
3. Buy second HF dust collector. Upgrade and connect to 6" pipe with first unit.
4. Buy third HF unit and upgrade for true cyclone power.
5. Upgrade electrical panel, circuits for future cyclone.
6. Buy cyclone.
7. Sell HF dust collectors to others wanting to do the same thing.
I'm seriously considering this, but am I crazy?