Hey Yall, Watch This!

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
The famous red neck line that is spoken before many accidents. Well look on page 28 of the Sept. / Oct issue of FWW. Look at center photo at bottom of the page. I find this picture not only alarming, but also amusing. The reason I find it amusing is that I sent FWW a draft and photos of an article on building a jig that keep this from happening. My jig would allow for cutting kerf, enlarging the kerf for a riving knife, or a splitter. FWW said "No Thanks", then they publish this photo. :rotflm:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I thought that was kinda sketchy too, until I realized that they had double stick tape in there :roll::eek::swoon:

Dave:)

DIYGUY

New User
Mark
Things may have changed with the new editors over at FWW, they seem to be far less elitist than they used to be. I can share a similar experience with yours. Had a tip rejected and later on saw a very similar one to mine printed. I laughed all the way to the bank on that one because I also had sent it to Woodsmith. They have yet to print it, but sent me $100 for it :eusa_danc

As for FWW, I am not sure the recent focus on making more money has resulted in a better mag or not. I still like it and once in a while find some article or another timely or useful. I have not ventured sending them another tip, but may try again. After all, somebody has to win those fancy tools they give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS