Hey, it's DaveO...again

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Good to hear from you, Dave. Even if you aren't doing woodworking, the welcome mat and light are still on for you Keep in touch. Sorry life had a way of getting in the way of your plans. Safe travels! Bruce aka junquecol

DaveO

New User
DaveO
DaveO - thanks for the time chatting tonight!

here's to hoping we can work out a deal that I can get SWMBO to approve ;-)
Hey Phillip, it was good to see you today. And I am happy that you filled your trailer with a bunch of new toyls. Your boys are cool kids, and I liked how they asked to pee in the woods, such Gentlemen. I hope your journey home was successful. Enjoy building out your new shop after a long hiatus. DaveO

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thank y'all for the kind words and wishes. I had a nice afternoon with Phillip as he and his two sons helped unload all of the toyls from my shop. I hope he feels that he got a good deal, and I am happy to see my TS go to a new home that needs it. I will always remember the kindness of and the great people that makeup NCWoodworker. I hope y'all live on and prosper. I never say Good Bye, but rather Until We Meet Again.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
DaveO - Got everything home and unloaded! Thanks again! The boys were very intriqued by your fan and had to tell Erin all about it when we got home!

Safe travels and keep us posted, you're headed out on fantastic adventure!

Jeff

New User
Jeff
You were one of the first to welcome me to NCWW back in 2008 and offered good advice and woodworking insight to me. Good to hear that you've found a new home for your tools as you close up the loose ends in NC. Heading West to where about July 8? Have a good trip and enjoy your new surroundings out West.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors