Hey, it's DaveO...again

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey, y'all it's Dave O, I have no idea how to navigate this site anymore. I had to call Steve Coles, just like I did when he first created this site for help in logging in. Proving you can't fix stupid. Anyways, I'm leaving NC and heading west in my van. I'm done with the drama around here. I would like to post a few of my remaining ww'ing tools for sale. But I don't know how to do it.
I hope to send my table saw set up to a new home. It's Griz contractors saw 2 HP, I think, it has done everything I needed it to do. Included is a large outfeed table set up, that offers material support and storage. Plus an INCRA crosscut jig, high quality stacked Dado set, and an assortment of blades, including a glue line rip blade, in a storage box. The problem is my back problems won't allow me to help with the disassembly and loading out. I am moving and have no room to transport it. I would love to get a bunch of money for it, but in reality, if I can find a new owner before July 8thI will leave it with the house.
So if you want or need a good table saw, and are willing to pay what it is worth to you, plus dig it out of my cluttered basement, it can be yours.
HMU @919&917#1010 via text, if you call leave a VM, cash only.
93-6ac256e37f0ec1987dc77850669fdfb3.jpg
170-7f2d05713c0b09c9b7c08d0ac4a528f4.jpg

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hopefully somebody will jump on this deal. God speed on your next journey, I am sure you will land with both feet on the ground. Please stay in touch

MikeH

New User
Mike
Dave it's good to see you back! We missed you. I wish you well and hope you will stay in touch on your journey out west. Please watch out for any peach paint you may encounter. ;)

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hello DaveO!
Good to hear from you again!
It is easier to post pictures on the new site - jsut drage and drop / copy and paste!
So login now and again to send us a sunset or a sunrise or a picture of your pink feet, jsut to let us know you are doing all right!

You should probably take a picture of the floor one more time before you leave the house!
(Wish I could buy the saw, but I am now not working, so I am sure the addition of "another tool" of any size would be noticed! ha ha)

Please, please, please stay in touch!

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
DaveO - thanks for the time chatting tonight!

here's to hoping we can work out a deal that I can get SWMBO to approve ;-)

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Good to hear from you Dave. Good luck in the next chapter of your journey

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Dave,

The forum won't be the same without you (and has suffered without you, too!), but we all wish you the best in your new adventures. If you happen to swing a little south as you head west, you'll find plenty of peaches at roadside stands (just saying)! Best of luck, drive safely and enjoy life!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Wishing you all of the very best, DaveO.

(I still have the 1st pen that you taught me to turn over at your shop several years back!)

Safe travels.

Wayne

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
DaveO always a welcome sight on the site! One of those who truly welcomed me and a plethora of others and helped us find a home in the sawdust here. Without you and a few others I'd have never come back to the site after a couple of visits, so I either thank you or its your fault - depending on the day! I send you every wish for happiness my friend. Enjoy the west - I have felt the calling myself for some time.... Maybe we'll cross paths out there some day.
Life does what it does and we have to do the best we can with and in spite of it! Blessed be~

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Good to hear from you Dave. Please keep us posted on your travels. Be safe and enjoy your new life.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Wish you good travels out West.Stop in and say hi if you can.Someone on the site asked a question about paint color on a wall and I couldn't help myself and I suggested peach.

Tony

Bryan S

Bryan
Here is wishing you safe travels with fair winds and following seas. Please check in when you can, you know that once a member here your always a member

Last edited:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Dang Dave! It's been a while for you and me :)
Whatever, I want to wish you the best of luck on your grand new adventure. You should probably take all the tie dyes with you . . .

Your friend,
Roger

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS