Hey Guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickster

New User
Nick
Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself... I was recently looking for a table saw on CL and a guy emailed me and told me to check out this site... I'm not super new to wood working but I took some time off due to losing my workshop and having to move into a small garage. Doing that I had to sell a bunch of my equipment... I recently secured myself a new smaller table saw...

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Hi Nick welcome to the friendliest wood workers site on the web - I am sure someone will chime in and let you know of a great deal on a new saw:icon_thum

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Nick, I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pictures of your work, or tools, or shop, or dawgs, or whatever you think might be interesting.
See you around!
Dave:)

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Nick!!!:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

I look forward to seeing some pics of your garage/shop projects and you continuing contributions to the site.

Stay safe, post often and by all means, have fun!

Wayne

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Greetings! Funny how people find there way here. What kind of smaller saw did you pick up?

Hope we can help you get back into making dust from trees :)

Jim

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Nick. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Sorry to hear about you losing your shop. At least you have a 1 car garage to work in. That's much better than nothing at all. :icon_thum I look forward to your input in the forums and seeing some of your work. :icon_thum

nickster

New User
Nick
I think I'm going to pick up a Hitachi C10FL Table saw... not sure if I want it or not... trying to find out if that's a good deal or not....

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Nick. I am glad you are the kinda person to take advise. After all it brought you here.

M

McRabbet

Welcome to our virtual sawdust pile, Nick -- glad you found us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS