Here is a small turned box....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mike

New User
Mike
I like turning boxes so here is another. This box is made from walnut and I put a little birdseye maple cabachon in the lid. It is about 4 1/2" in diameter and 2 1/2" tall. Ladies love these....

Big Mike

New User
Mike
Pictures are somewhere in limbo. Maybe one of these days I will get the hang of including pictures with post.... Then again maybe I won't....:rolf:

Phillip

New User
Phillip Fuentes
Mike, i really like the little elm box. i've got a few pictures of small boxes up as well, you can see the shape of your elm box is one of my favorites. have you asked for your own gallery yet? can't wait to see the next box.

phillip

sapwood

New User
Roger
Phillip said:
Mike, i really like the little elm box. i've got a few pictures of small boxes up as well, you can see the shape of your elm box is one of my favorites. have you asked for your own gallery yet? can't wait to see the next box.

phillip

Mike's pic didn't show up, but you got me to look at your photo gallery :biggrin:

Clearly, you're going to be a great asset for this forum! The quality of your woodworking is outstanding! But I can't figure out how you take photos and turn at the same time :confused:

Keep on turning!

To everything (turn, turn, turn)
There is a season (turn, turn, turn)
And a time for every purpose, under heaven

The Byrds

In awe again,
Roger

Last edited:

Big Mike

New User
Mike
I appreciate the comments. I love woodworking and woodturning. I love boxes. I will post them in my gallery until I figure out how to post them in a thread....Duh......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS