Helpers needed for Klingspors Show case Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
North Carolina Woodworker is a co-sponosr for the Klingspor Showcase Sept 11th at the Klingspor store in Raleigh. To make the showcase successful we need a few people to assist. In particular we need help:

1 person from 3-6 on Friday Sept 10th to help with check in and setup
3 people from 4-5 on Saturday to help with check out and setup
Several people to man the North Carolina Woodworker info table on Sat from 9-4.

If you can assist please respond in this tread or via PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Re: Helper needed for Klingspors Show case Raleigh

Put me down for friday.

Also can count on me for any thing you need Saturday. I'm happy to arrive early to help.

Jim

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
I can't commit yet as that is right in the middle of my heavy traveling season for work. But I'll let you know closer to when the time is upon us. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
BUMP!

Looking for any one who'd like to help out.

Manning the NCWW Booth is also one of the few places you get a chance to sit down!

For anyone who wants to come early, I'll bribe you with fresh brewed coffee and donuts.

Drop me a PM and I'll share the details.

Jim

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
I can help out on Saturday after I'm done with the kids soccer games. It would most likely be 11:30 or so before I can get freed up and get there and I can probably hang for a coupla three hours!! :gar-Bi I haven't looked too closely to the flyer yet, is there any food available there or should I make sure to try to eat before I arrive?

Brian.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
An NCWW event without food? Unthinkable.

TWA will be selling tasty food for lunch.

Jim

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I will be there but will be helping phils with some demo's. might need to sit a spell.....:gar-La;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS