Help Needed

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
So sorry to hear of your loss. I will continue to hold you in thoughts and prayers.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
My sincere condolences, my friend -- cherish the sweet memories of your greatest days together and you'll get through the pain of her loss.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I am sad to learn of Theresa's passing Dirk. In the coming days you will need to make many decisions and arrangements, it is during these times when family and friends can help the most, through their moral support and helping out in general. As things seem to slow down a little in the coming days is when your NCWW family can show their love by reaching out in various ways. I wish you weren't so far from me, but if there is anything I and or my wife can do to help, please just drop a wordor two. In the meantime, just know there are many of us lifting you and your family in prayer. The Lord said He is with us, even unto the end.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Dirk, I am so, so sorry! I realized her diagnosis was dire, but I didn't realize her disease had progressed so far so rapidly...as Phil said, lean on us for whatever you need.

Last edited:

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
Our condolences. Like others, we are here to help if needed.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
We are sincerely sorry for your loss. If we can do anything, please let me know.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Thankyou ALL for all the kind words. This is the best group I've ever been apart of. The Celebration of Life will beon Sat Feb 1 @ The Church of Clayton Crossings....11407 US Hwy 70, Clayton,NC.

Visitation will be from 1-3 and the service will follow afterwards

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I'm glad to see you are celebrating a life that by the grace of God you were able to share. God bless and comfort you!

gesiak

John
Corporate Member
Dirk, my condolences on the sudden loss of Theresa. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Flute Maker

Mike
User
Folks we've had a setback here at our house. My wife Theresa was diagnosed on Tues with lung cancer. Hopefully they have caught it early enough. In the the process of doing all the testing and will meet with oncologist later next week. If believe in prayer please pray for her.
Will be praying for her!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS