Hello Yall! Not sure I am in the right Place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawdust_sweeper

New User
+++++
:wink_smil
Hello Yall!

I think this is where I am suppose to introduce myself. I am a transplant from the MA no Florida....

I dabble in a little bit of everything but mainly try to stay out of the shop when hubby is in there working as LOL I will be asked to catch wood, sand or go-fer something.

When hubby is out slaying dragons I sneak into the shop to play with the power tools. Not on a regular basis being my little friend usually follows close behind.

Hubby is registered on here and I come on to have a look see at what every one is doing in their shops.

I do believe I have babbled on enough.

Keep the saw dust going.......

Birdie

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Welcome Birdie! It's great to have you with us. I love to see husband and wife teams...even if they don't know they are a team. I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some of your work.

Dave:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Birdie. I never let my wife use my tools as I am afraid she will show me up. :embarrassed:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Welcome, Hey I was going to say we have a couple other woodworkers in Browns Summit but I guess you already know that. :rotflm:

Tar Heel

New User
Stuart
Welcome Birdie. If you hang out here much your hubby is going to have less shop time 'cause you are going to be so inspired that you will be using his tools. :wsmile:

cskipper

Cathy
Hi Birdie - glad you signed on. My husband is also a member and works more with the "bigger" tools when he is actually at home and has time. What kinds of things to you like to work on ?

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to site, Birdie!!!:icon_thum:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

We are all glad to have you and look forward to seeing some of your work. Being able to share power tools with ones better half is sure the way to go.

Post often and enjoy all of the great camaraderie hear at NCWW'r!:wsmile:

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the site, Birdie -- glad you decided to join us too! Looking forward to hearing and seeing more of your work.

sawdust_sweeper

New User
+++++
:gar-Bi

I want to thank y'all for the warm welcome. I try to keep up with things that y'all are doing. The projects that I do are mainly quick and easy ones.

Although, I was being taught how to use the lathe. But since my little friend keeps following me into the shop I cannot hone my skills as of yet. :rotflm:

I do enjoy painting and have to find a project that I feel comfortable using one of the saws. Hubby bought a large band saw that really scares me. And the little baby one does not cut very well.

Keep the sawdust flying..........

Birdie ( sawdust_sweeper)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS