Hello woodworkers

Status
Not open for further replies.

donbake1

New User
Don
There is a new hardwood lumber store opening in Raleigh. I am the store manager and we are located at 6716 Old Wake Forest Rd, just off Capital Blvd, south of I 540. About a year ago, Anchor Hardwoods of Wilmington was purchased by Bill Moore and John Payne. Recently they hired me to open a new store in Raleigh. We offer domestic and imported hardwood lumber, NO minimum quantities and will surface 3 sides at no charge. Questions? give me a call at 919-790-9449. New website to come soon.

Don Baker

CatButler

New User
Bryan
Hi Don,

I have to be over in that area next week. Are you open now? I look forward to checking out your store.

donbake1

New User
Don
The store is open as of last Monday. We are still setting up the equipment in the shop, but we have a nice selection of domestic and imported hardwoods on display for sale. We are open 8:00 to 7:00 M-F and 8:00 to 2:00 on Saturdays. Thanks for the interest.

gator

George
Corporate Member
Always good to have another source nearby. I hate to be crass but will you be recognizing NCWW DQ?

George

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Don!:icon_thum

Looking forward to seeing more wood suppliers closer to home.

Wayne

donbake1

New User
Don
Yes, we wish to get set up for the DQ program. Waiting on instructions on procedures to implement the program.

Don

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I am working with Don on Setting up DQ. Ironing out the details now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors