Hello from the Triad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fried_daddy

New User
MJ
Hello. I am new to the site and I am enjoying all of the information and posts so far. I have done small woodworking projects in the past (crown molding/baseboards, speakerboxes, entertainment center, shelves, garage storage, etc). I am planning on taking the next step and getting into making some pieces of furniture. I want to keep the art of making something alive and well around my friends and family.

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Welcome, we have an active group here in the Triad. We meet the third Thursday of each month at the Moose Cafe at 11:30. This is a great way to meet woodworkers near you. I hope you wol join us sometime.

Steve

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
hello Fried...welcome to the best site on the net....lots of good folks here and in Triad...check out there monthly lunch meetup

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome to the sawdust pile. Post lots of pictures. We love pictures.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Fried. Glad you found us. Hope you can join us for lunch sometime. Watch for post here announcing each lunch.

fried_daddy

New User
MJ
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. I love taking pictures and I will make sure to post plenty. I have an old rocking chair that we picked up at a thrift store and I will use that as my first project here!

Thanks for the invite to the lunch but I won't be able to make it due to my current work schedule/location. But, in the future I will definitely be interested in attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS