Hello from Raleigh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgellers

New User
Paul
I should have posted on here several months ago when I joined - so much for following directions! My name is Paul, from Virginia but I have lived in Nc for about 7 years. I've been doing amateur woodworking for a few years. I'm trying to up my skills a bit and do a lot more.

I've really enjoyed a lot on this forum so far and look forward to participating for years to come. I'm very impressed with how respectful members are to each other. The overall helpful attitude here is really great! Thanks for allowing me to take part. Paul

merrill77

Master Scrap Maker
Chris
Welcome! You'll find many members nearby and always willing to help out if you need a hand!

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Welcome Paul, glad you joined our little pile of virtual sawdust.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Paul!!!

Glad you decided to join in with the sawdusting frolic goin' on around here.

Don't forget to post some pictures of your work and please don't be bashful. There is every level of woodworker here. From the very experienced artisans to those like me that just enjoy cutting up good wood and collecting a few new tools.:wsmile:

Post often and by all means have fun and stay safe around those power tools!:wink_smil

Wayne

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Paul. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap It's great that you could join us. :icon_thum

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I'm very impressed with how respectful members are to each other. The overall helpful attitude here is really great! Thanks for allowing me to take part. Paul

Welcome Paul,

One of the reasons for the civility on this site is due to the fact that it's more interactive than normal sites. Members meet for lunches, wood runs, happy hours, picnics and so much more. Once you can put a face with a post it usually keeps things more friendly.

Enjoy the ride !:gar-La;

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Welcome Paul,

One of the reasons for the civility on this site is due to the fact that it's more interactive than normal sites. Members meet for lunches, wood runs, happy hours, picnics and so much more. Once you can put a face with a post it usually keeps things more friendly.

Enjoy the ride !:gar-La;

What Jimmy is really trying to say in a polite way is:

Better be civil, because..... they know where we live ! :rolf:

M

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
:banana:Welcome Paul...clayton area here......hope you enjoy the site

cptully

New User
Chris
Paul,

Welcome to the site. I've done maybe three turning projects to date... The lathe is actually my dad's and over at his place, but I may be getting more heavily into turning soon as it looks like dad will be selling his house and combining his shop with mine....

Chris

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Paul to the friendliest woodworking site on the net. It is great to have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors