Hello from lewisville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danagawa

New User
D
Found out about this forum at the local Kingspor store and have really enjoyed looking around and learning. I have been doing wood turning for a few years now and have started to branch out to furniture making. The level of craftsmanship on here has really impressed me and makes me want to stride to improve my skills.
Cheers, Danny

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Danny!
You are lucky to be so close to a Klingspore store and the Group in Winston Salem is a lot of fun to work with and VERY helpful!
I would LOVE to see some pictures of your turnings and curious how the forum has guided you to branch out into furniture making and what you have done...
Post some pictures - we love them!

Here is a link to instructions on different ways to post pictures;

http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/c...e-to-your-post

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Danny,

Welcome to NCWW.

We have a regularly scheduled luncheon in Greensboro at the Moose Café near the farmers market off of I-40. We meet on the third Thursday of each month at 11:30. All are welcome. We have no agenda, just woodworking discussions. We would love to have you join us sometime. We will regularly have 10-20 people show up.

Also, we have a new member chat on the first Thursday of each month at 8:00 pm. I will send you more information.

Enjoy the site. I, too, find many of the projects that are posted to be inspirational.

Steve H.

Mark Gottesman

New User
Mark
Glad you joined up. Hope you can make the luncheons. Please post some photos of your work and tell us a bit more about yourself and your work.

Bryan S

Bryan
Welcome to our little spot on the web Danny, glad to have you with us. There are lots of good folks here, so Please do not be shy. Feel free to join in a conversation or ask any question

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Welcome to the dustpile Danny. Check out that Greensboro lunch bunch. Great folks over there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors