Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VTHokie

New User
John
Good afternoon all,

I'm excited to have just joined this forum! I currently have very little wood working experience (~1 year) but do have a very healthy interest in woodworking as a hobby (mainly furniture, built ins and a treehouse/play house for my daughters). I've taken several classes at the Richmond Woodcraft store which has increased my interest exponentially. At this stage, I'm beginning to try and set up a garage workshop with the tools that I have. I just recently purchased the foundation for my workshop in the form of a SS 3HP PCS and am chomping at the bit to start making sawdust. I'm really very much looking forward to soaking up all of the advice and knowledge that the forum members are willing to lend and share respectively, and make some more friends who share the same interest at the same time. Looking forward to tapping in to the wealth of information here!

John

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Glad to have you with us John. There is a wealth of information here, and a great place to ask questions about woodworking and tools. Dive right in to the sawdust pile and fun with the rest of us!:icon_cheers

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, John. Glad you found us and decided to join in. As others have said above, we're all about learning and helping each other.

VTHokie

New User
John
Thanks for the warm welcome for your neighbor in Virginia! I'll start new threads (I have lots of questions:D) after work today.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome John. I'm a Wolfpack fan. I am in NC but only a mile South of the border. South Hill, VA. is less then 30 minutes from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors