Hegner Multimax-3 $275

Jim Hancock

Jim
Corporate Member
For sale is a very lightly used Hegner Multimax-3 scroll saw. It comes with two full blade holders so you can easily swap back and forth between blades, and lots of brand new blades. It also comes with the owners manual, a very good book that has good information about the Multimax-3, and the original box that the saw came in. I replaced the bellows recently. This is the single speed version and I do not have the big factory stand or foot switch that you may see in some other pictures of scroll saws. It is in my shop(climate controlled) so it can be tested out.
IMG_0908.JPG
IMG_0906.JPG
IMG_0907.JPG
IMG_0911.JPG
IMG_0912.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0908.JPG
    IMG_0908.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 80

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I have never tried a Hegner. Does it require a tool for blade changes? Is it bottom feed only?

Jim Hancock

Jim
Corporate Member
I have never tried a Hegner. Does it require a tool for blade changes? Is it bottom feed only?
It uses v-blocks for the blade, and once the blade has been mounted in the v-blocks it does not require tools for change out. It comes with two sets of v-blocks, pretty sure you could get more if that suited your scrolling needs.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
is there a quick release to change the blade? or do you have to de-tension with the knob on the top rear of the saw?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS