Heart Trivet - pattern by Charles Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskipper

Cathy
This is the first major thing I've cut in about a year and a half. It's cut from 1/2" maple and currently has two coats of Danish oil.

Wyatt Co.

New User
Bill
Amazing and amazingly beautiful. A little vacation has served you well.

What was the motivation?

cskipper

Cathy
I had a reverse shoulder replacement surgery with an assortment of complications. Just finally getting back. I see a fairly involved pattern and have difficulty resisting the challenge - lol!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
You haven't lost any of your cutting skills Cathy, and the familiar feel of that old Hegner must be down right pleasing! You should bring some of your pieces for the bragging table at the picnic. Still working on designating a special prize for a Woodworkers Choice Award!

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Cathy, as said your hiatus has not caused any apparent loss of skill. I really like the trivet. Good to see you back on here as well. Looking forward to seeing you all at the picnic!

Gilley23

New User
Bryan
Holy crap you did that by hand? I don't even see how that's possible! How long does something like that take to do? Incredible!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Glad to see you back at it. Must have been tough sitting on the sideline that long.

Tarhead

Mark
Corporate Member
Glad to see you posting again! Hope your recovery goes smooth. I just read up on that type of shoulder surgery. Ouch!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome back Cathy!

You sure haven't lost your scrolling touch. Well done!

Wayne

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Nice work as usual, Cathy -- looking forward to seeing you and John at the picnic and trust your positive recovery will continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS