Harbor Freight Bins $5.99/20pk

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris99z71

New User
Chris
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I know that several members have these:[/FONT]
Normal price = $11.99

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]POLY BINS & RAILS[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ideal for storing nuts, bolts, and small parts. Includes 20 molded mount bins with five wall mount brackets (without nails). Reinforcement fingers point down so top creates a lip for bins to hang on. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
  • Bin size: 5'' x 4'' x 3''
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ITEM 41949[/FONT]
21.gif

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
Well worth the six bucks and the time necessary to install. Mine are under the cabinets, over the counter, where a backsplash would be if your wife could decorate your shop. Labels on the front. Lots of often needed things, like screws, nails and washers call them home. Of course, I have this mental defect and OCD problem that requires me from time to time to go to the shop, dump out the miscellaneous screw container and separate them into sheet metal vs. wood vs. drywall type, and phillips vs. slot head. I do, however, keep brass and zinc together.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Jim and Chris,
You need to come over to my shop immediately for an "intervention". :eusa_pray
Think of the fun you could have spending hours sorting through the bins, plastic containers, bags, and drawers 8-O Not my fault it's such a mess :drunken_s My dad never sorted his stuff either, then he passed it on to me. Easily 70 years of confusion between us :lol:

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors