Happy Quails to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjm6254

New User
Bob
Here is a spry morning Bob White quail calling out to the covey.This carving is tupelo and painted in acrylics . I will be putting together a class for bird and fish carving this spring as well as classes in molding and casting your carvings .if you think you might be interested in such classes email me @ RJM6254069@Charter.net ill get you on a contact list when I work out all the particulars.

BobM

bw5.jpg

bw6.jpg

bw1.jpg

bw2.jpg

Flute Maker

Mike
User
Wow, awesome... Reminds of the days I used to follow along behind my Dad hunting them Now I just love to him them calling ! Absolutely stunning indeed!

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I understand carving out the block for the stand but HOW'D YA GIT THE BIRD TO STAND THERE LONG ENOUGH FOR THE PIC?:gar-La; excellent work SIR!

Perry Gardner

New User
Perry
Bob all joking aside, how many hours does it take to do a fine piece of work like this? My thoughts are a whole lot of them for this kind of detail.

rjm6254

New User
Bob
Your thoughts would be right "a whole lot of them for this kind of detail. " No kidding.
I didnt keep track of my hours on project to be specific seriously I dont discuss how long it takes thats a rule I adhere to.
Best regards
BobM

Perry Gardner

New User
Perry
I understand. Just such fine detail. That is what make this piece look so great. When you can show a close up and it looks this real it is a tribute to a true craftsman. Thanks for sharing it with us.

I guess you could call it "Bob White" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

M

McRabbet

An amazing carving! Check you email for an offer to speak to the Western NC Woodworkers Association.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors